Trustselect.com Verified Merchant Seal™ License Agreement
You are invited to Trustselect.com verified Merchant seal License Agreement. For you, on behalf of your Organization, to display and use the seal, you must consent to the Terms and conditions of the Agreement. The Agreement outlines the terms and the conditions that are required for the use of the seal.
Displaying and/or downloading the seal indicates that you are in agreement and have reviewed the Agreement and hence pledge to be legally accountable to its terms and conditions.
- License. During the term of Agreement, trustselect.com gives you the non-inclusive, limited license to reproduce and display the seal in your website to indicate that you have been authorized to operate as a Trust.Select.com merchant
- Usage Guidelines You will be required to agree to and accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the trustselect.com Merchant Services Agreement. In displaying or reproducing the Seal, you will be required to do it without alteration whatsoever. You shall also maintain sufficient separation between the Seal and any other marks on Your Website. If by any chance Trustselect.com makes any changes to the seal, Trustselect.com may notify you and you will use the required commercial efforts to promptly rectify the changes. You shall not register or attempt to register the Seal or any other name, trade name, domain name, trademark, design that is similar to the Seal the mark Trust Select.com or any other mark of Trustselect.com.
- Terms and Termination. Trustselect.com may immediately end the Agreement and/or your ability to use the Seal for display at any time, for any reason or without any cause. When this Agreement is ended, you will immediately stop your display of the seal. Upon termination of this agreement, all rights and obligations of all parties involved in this agreement shall be done, with an exception of rights and the obligations of the parties listed under the section 1,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10 shall be excluded from the termination.
- Disclaimer of warranty. The trustselect.com seal is available on an “as in”, “as available” basis with no warranties or representations. Trustselect.com does not warrant that the seal shall be accessible, available, timely, uniterrupted, seciure, accurate, complete or entirely without error. Trustselect.com makes no representation, gurantee or even warranty as to the outcome of the use of the seal or the customer’s use of the seal or the accuracy or the reliability of any information thereof. You shall expressly acknowledge and accept that the use of the seal does not in any maner shape or use the security and the reliability of your website. Therefore, you may not bank on any waranty or representation regarding the seal by any third party in infringement of the foregoing statements. Trustselect.com discalims all warranties, representation, conditions, whether express or implied, as a matter of statute, usage of trade, operations of law, course of dealing or otherwise, includind to, but not limited to conditions of merchantability, particular purpose or fitness, non-infrigement, or title in ragrd to the seal. You comprehend and agree that trustselect.com shall not be liable for any risk in respect to the sale of your products or services, including, with no limitation to any risk associated with the security of your website, credit card fraud or chargerbacks.
- Limitations of liability
A limitations. Under no case (a) will trustselect.com or any of its parents, affiliates or vendors be accountable for any consequential, incidential or indirect, special or exemplary damages( however arising) including, with no limitation, damages covering lost revenue, lost profits, lost business, anticipated business, injury to business reputation, cost incurred for procurement or substitute services, under any theory of liability or any cause of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise regardless of whether it has been recommended of the possibility of such damages or (b) will trust select. Com’s total liability to you, regardless of tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise, under this agreement and/or with respect to the seal exceed $100
B. You agree that trustselect.com shall not be accountable for any loss arising from, or related to: (i) your own failure to download, integrate or manage the seal; (ii) deceitful transactions processed through your accounts, (iii) disruption of trust select services, systems, server or website, (iv) actions processor or bank, (v) unauthorized access to; (a) data, customer data, transaction data or personal information belonging to trust select. Net, you may or any other third party or (b) the seal, the trustselect.com services or any system or program linked therewith or (vi) the limitation of the functioning or the availability of the seal, any trustselect.com or software, hardware or equipment associated therein.
- Representations and Warranty
You shall represent and guarantee that (a) you have all necessary right and ability to execute this Agreement and contact your obligations herein; (b) no authorization of third party is needed in regard to the execution of this agreement, (c) this agreement contains a legal and valid binding obligation, enforceable against You, in line with its terms, (d) Your commitment to this agreement does not brake any law or breach any agreement to which you are legally bound; (e) At all the times during this Agreement, Your utilization of the Seal will abide to the specifications outlined herein and that all the representations made by You in this Agreement, or in any other document relating hereto by You or on Your Behalf are honest representations of You in this Agreement or in any other document relating hereto by You or on Your behalf, are true, accurate and complete in all respects; (f) You are involved in any lawful transactions involving the sale of products and/or services and are duly licensed to transact business under the laws of all the jurisdictions and (g), you will allege compliance to all laws, policies, guidelines, regulations, ordinances or applicable to You in this Agreement.
- Indemnification You shall defend, Indemnify and hold harmless Trustselect.com and associated affiliates, parents, subsidiaries and any of their employees, directors, officers, from and against all claims, actions, proceedings and suits and any related settlements, damages, liabilities, fines, costs or expenses that Trustselect.com arising out of or relating to : (a) any breach alleged by You of any representation, warranty, or obligation of You set forth in this Agreement; (b) any damage as a result of negligence, fraud, dishonesty or willful misconduct by You or your employees, customers or agents; or (c) any claims that are associated with the provision of services that link You and Your customers.
- Compliance with Law; Security. At Your own expense, You will comply with all laws, policies, guidelines, ordinances, regulations and rules applicable to You.
- Intellectual Property Rights and Confidentiality. The parties comply that Trustselect.com owns all rights, title and interest to the Trust Select trademark including, but not limited to Trustselect.com Merchant Seal, copyrights and any related technology used under or in connection with the Agreement, including but not limited to all intellectual property rights associated therewith. You shall agree to use your best efforts to protect all confidential information in and in any event to take precautions as importantly as those taken to protect your own information of a similar nature.