Online Business Practices
The future of electronic commerce depends on trust and upon consumer satisfaction.
Consumers expect and deserve that Internet retailers live up to their promises and when problems arise consumers want some mechanism or process in place to resolve the situation.
- Clearly, honestly and accurately represents its products, services terms and conditions
- Maintains appropriate security polices and practices to safeguard information.
- The supplier of product or services will ensure that prompt telephone and email support will be provided to consumers with transaction problems.
- Communicates in a respectful and courteous manner.
- Delivers products or services as represented on their website
- Respects request not to receive future solicitations from its company.
- Is committed to its customer satisfaction.